How to get skinny?
If you want to know not only the fastest, but the healthiest way to get skinny then you are in the right place.
We live in interesting times. We live in times where more and more people become more and more obese due to their lifestyle choices powerfully facilitated by marketing forces and technological advances.
Sedentary lifestyle with poor choices of food is to blamed most often for obesity epidemic.
But there is hope.
If you want to know how to get skinny, all you need is two things: The right information and the right action.
So how do you get skinny in the fastest but healthiest way possible?
That’s a great question. Only intelligent people would ask this question, because they not only want to get skinny but stay healthy while losing weight.
Here are the things you have to do. Only two things in fact:
1. Eat to lose fat
2. Exercise to lose fat
In order to lose weight you only have to do the above two things.
So if it’s that simple why only few people have gorgeous, skinny bodies.
It is because they DON’T eat to lose fat and they DON’T exercise to lose fat.
They might be dieting like using crash diets or they might be doing crunches to get abs but they are following the wrong program.
If you want to know how to get skinny, you must learn the right way to eat and the right way to exercise.
Here are 7 tips to get you skinny and healthy in the shortest time possible:
“Get Skinny” Diet:
1. Eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day
2. Make sure your meals are raw, grilled or broiled, not deep fried
3. Make sure that your meals are the size of your fist, big meals mean too many calories
4. Incorporate these, fat burning foods as often as possible: black beans, natural oats, berries, lean steak, salmon, almonds, eggs (with yolk), lentils, low fat natural yoghurt.
“Get Skinny” Exercises:
5. Do cardio exercise. Cardio exercise like jogging is absolutely the best and fastest way to lose weight and get skinny
6. Lift some weights. Weights build muscle mass. Good muscle mass will cause to burn fat even faster. Don’t worry, you won’t get big muscles like bodybuilders. Bodybuilders eat huge amounts of food and lift really, really heavy weights to get big muscles.
“Get Skinny” Mindset
7. If you you have a setback (and believe me you will have many setbacks, because they are part of any journey) just get back to these basics. Never, ever give up. Get up after every setback and keep going. Be unstoppable. Be skinny and beautiful.